Light and agile like a running shoe, built tough for technical trails. A new chassis system stabilizes your ankle, giving you support for carrying heavy loads while allowing your forefoot to flex naturally. Plus, the waterproof membrane steps up to keep you dry in wet and muddy conditions.
- Stitch-free uppers are water-resistant fabric with structural synthetic overlays.
- Gore-Tex waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out water while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- ADV-C chassis stabilizes your ankle without limiting forefoot flexibility.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole cushions and comforts underfoot.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip MA rubber.
- Chevron lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.