Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, Pertex Shield® taped waterproof outer and bonded boxwall construction, in the Valiance Parka, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With a synthetic insulation filled hood and wired peak, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance Parka has all the features you need to take on winter.
Pertex® Shield Fabric
Pertex® Shield delivers lightweight and packable protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable. The versatile 2, 2.5 and 3-layer constructions combine lightweight face fabrics with waterproof, windproof and breathable membranes. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish applied to the face fabric sheds rain and snow, which helps to maintain breathability.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (180g/6.3oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon lining
- Pertex Shield® taped waterproof outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Stratus™ synthetic insulation filled hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Stuff sack
- Mid thigh length