As every New Englander knows - and as illustrated by our Snowpack Over-the-Calf sock - it isn't the depth of the snow that matters, but the quality of the layers. Because just like the snowpack, when socks are knit with top-notch Merino Wool, increased durability, and a precise fit, the longer lasting (and more enjoyable) it will be in the end.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Sock Size Shoe Size
Men Men US Women US Euro
S 5.5 - 7.5 7.5 - 9.5 38 - 40.4
M 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 41 - 42.5
L 10 - 12 12 - 14 43 - 45.5