Whether conquering the crag or an epic weekend BBQ, Prana's Stretch Zion Pant II pulls zero punches. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of Prana's bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
Read more on the updates we made in the ReZion™ Upgrades section below.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Webbing adjustable waistband
- Left thigh zipper cargo pocket with double entry
- Concealed zipper coin pocket with elastic key loop
- Front thigh seam detail
- Mesh lined pockets
- Back patch pockets with flap at back right pocket
- Ventilated inseam gusset
- Snap roll up feature at hem
- Relaxed fit through the hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening
- PFAS-free DWR finish (durable water repellent)
- Abrasion resistant
- UPF 50+
- bluesign® approved materials
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- Recycled Content
Prana heard your feedback, and using our original Stretch Zion silhouettes, Prana made slight updates for more functionality, durability & comfort as you move:
FIT: This style fits the same as Prana's original Stretch Zion Pant at the waist and hip, but with slightly less fabric bulk through the leg.
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why Prana updated the button closure on all our Stretch Zion II styles. The new low-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the webbing on the button is now anchored with four bartacks, distributing tension across the waistband for added strength and durability.
FABRIC: Prana's ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.