Hike how you like in Smartwool's responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these hiking socks are packed with all their tried-and-true sock innovations, like their Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, their 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and their Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. The've extended durability zones and updates mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot to bring more comfort to your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. Storm more summits while taking care of your feet with their Merino wool performance socks.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 5.5"
- 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001609