Go all day strong with the Over-the-Calf Mountaineering sock. Extra cushion is perfect for long-distance hiking through sub-zero wind chills. Designed simple. Built tough.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Sock Size Shoe Size
Women Women US Men US Euro
S 4.5 - 7 2.5 - 5 35 - 37.5
M 7.5 - 9.5 5.5 - 7.5 38 - 40.5
L 10 - 11.5 8 - 9.5 41 - 42.5