Whether you're behind the oars or a paddle, the NRS Men's Boater's Gloves are constructed with quick-drying H2Core™ Rashguard material for UPF 50+ sun protection, while synthetic leather palms protect against blisters during long days on the water.
· Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
· Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and designed for comfort while paddling and rowing.
· Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
· Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip and optimal control.
· Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
· Ideal for warm-weather boating.
· Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.