Named for an Antarctic research station, the McMurdo Parka is ready for winter's harshest weather. Waterproof-breathable exterior fabric with sealed seams shuts out howling winds and sideways sleet. Responsibly sourced, 550 fill-power goose down insulation is lightweight, wrapping you in warmth without burdening you with bulk. The removable hood can be adjusted for a snug fit during snowstorms, and the faux-fur ruff keeps the wind off your face while you're trying to talk. In addition to the handwarmer pockets, four front pockets offer a workman's aesthetic and a handy amount of storage. Keep headphones neat and organized using the cord port in the internal security pocket.
- Face fabric uses a windproof DryVent waterproof-breathable and fully sealed seams to keep water out.
- Insulated with lightweight and warm 550 fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Zip-off insulated hood has a rear adjustment that you can cinch tight when the temperature drops.
- Removable faux fur ruff keeps the wind out of your face.
- Handwarmer pockets and 4 front pockets give you plenty of storage space.
- Internal security pocket has a cord port for your headphones.