Your roomy home away from home, the 2-person Marmot Limelight 2P tent features zone pre-bend construction that creates vertical walls for a roomy sleeping area and greater head room.
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents keeps out the rain
- Color-coded "easy pitch" clips, poles and fly make it easy to put up the tent quickly
- 2 vestibules give you plenty of room to store packs—or dry off a wet dog
- 2 extra-wide D-shape doors make it easy to get your stuff set up while kneeling in the vestibule, and the double vestibules give you room to store packs
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for roomier sleeping area and greater head room
- Interior side wings for additional gear storage
- Interior pockets keep small gear organized
- Laundry line in top of tent lets you hang gear or clothing
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp (not included) to provide ambient light
- Seam-taped bathtub floor helps to keep out water
- Footprint included
Best Use Backpacking
Sleeping Capacity 2-person
Minimum Trail Weight 4 lbs. 15.4 oz.
Packaged Weight 5 lbs. 15.9 oz.
Packed Size 5.5 x 24.4 inches
Floor Dimensions 88.2 x 55.1/48.8 x 42.5 inches
Floor Area 51.7 square feet
Peak Height 42.9 inches
Number of Doors 2 doors
Number of Poles 2
Footprint Included Yes
Design Type Freestanding