The Betty Boot is back and reimagined as a warm, waterproof ankle boot. (We can hear longtime KEEN fans screaming.) With a fuzzy Sherpa fleece collar, cozy insulation, and a grippy outsole, this instant fave is as ready for a frosty hike as it is for cocoa-sipping by the campfire.
- Cozy Comfort: A high-pile Sherpa fleece collar, 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F, and a thermal heat shield barrier underfoot help keep warmth inside the boot.
- Waterproof Protection: KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane seals out moisture while letting vapor (ie. sweat) out.
- Better Leather: Supple, environmentally preferred leather for less impact on the planet.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- Metal eyelets for added durability
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery