Hestra’s Powder Gauntlet is a warm ski glove with well thought-out features. It has a long cuff with an elastic drawstring to keep snow off your hands and wrists. The wrist width is easy to adjust with one hand. It also comes with an attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).The liner is removable and easy to take out and dry after a day of skiing. The microfleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the synthetic insulation both insulates and wicks away moisture.A versatile, warm ski glove for long days on the mountain, and equally at home on the downhill slopes and for other winter activities.
- Warm, durable ski glove.
- Windproof and breathable polyester fabric backhand.
- Impregnated goatskin provides good grip and durability
- Removable fleece liner with polyester insulation (Fiberfill).
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Wrist adjustment with one-handed grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Can be combined with various liners.