Sturdy three-finger glove for skiing and snowboarding in all types of terrain. A longer model with snowlock that fits well over the jacket sleeve. The outer glove is durable, and a CZone membrane makes it waterproof and breathable. The fleece liner provides a comfortable feel against the skin, while the synthetic insulation keeps you warm and allows moisture to escape. The three-finger model is ideal for anyone looking for a warmer glove while retaining some fingertip sensitivity
- Warm and durable three-finger glove.
- Waterproof and breathable CZone membrane.
- Windproof and breathable polyamide fabric backhand.
- Durable impregnated goatskin provides good grip.
- Fingertips feature a Wolf Paw design for extra durability.
- Five-finger fleece liner with warm synthetic insulation (Fiberfill).
- Pocket with water-repellent zip.
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.