Hestra's Army Leather Heli Ski was originally created for ski guides in western Canada who needed a reliable and warm ski glove for long, cold days in the snow. This women's mitten has a narrower cut to fit women's narrower hands. Like all mitten versions, it provides plenty of space for the fingers, making it warmer than the equivalent glove. The outer glove is sewn in a hardwearing, weather-resistant combination of goatskin leather and 3-layer polyamide fabric. A range of smart functions come in handy when you can't head indoors to warm up that often. For example, the liner is easy to remove and dry, or replace with a thinner inner glove when you're being more active and hiking uphill. In powder snow, the long cuff with snowlock and wrist adjustment keep the snow on the outside and the warmth on the inside. A wrist strap reduces the risk of dropping a glove if you take it off to adjust your equipment or use your phone. And the included carabiner means you can hang the glove up with its opening facing downwards – practical while you're wearing just a thinner liner and want to avoid your gloves filling up with snow. A durable, flexible companion for skiers that spend a lot of time outdoors and who often find themselves far from the ski resort and its comforts.
- Long, durable mitts.
- Backhand made of waterproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet provide good attachment possibilities.