Gear Swap 2022
The Gear Swap will be taking place on June 11th 2022, below is a list of instruction on how we will be conducting the gear swap and all the relevant info.
Instructions for gear swap participants:
* Contact Trailhead (613-546-4757) for ID number
* Label all your items with masking tape prior to bringing them to the store.
* Write your ID number, a letter for each item (ex. 23.a, 23.b, 23.c) and the price of the item.
* Type up the items that you want to sell
* Email the typed item list with corresponding prices to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line: ‘Gear swap 2022 - [ID#]’
How? CASH ONLY!
NO HAGGLING, PRICES AS MARKED
MINIMUM item price of 10$
Maximum of 10 items per person
You can choose either 100% in store credit or 75% back as cash if your items sell
The Trailhead 2022 Gear swap will only be accepting OUTDOOR gear. All items must be clean and in good condition or they will not be accepted.
Accepted Sale Items:
* Paddle Gear
* Bikes in safe condition
* Camping equipment (tents, chairs, etc.) in good condition
* Technical footwear in "like-new" condition
* Technical outdoor clothing in "like-new" condition
Items NOT Accepted:
* Casual clothing (if you wouldn't wear it to hike, please sell it elsewhere)
* Safety Equipment such as rope and harnesses
* Bike Shorts (just...no)
Smaller items you can begin to bring them in on Monday the 6th through Friday the 10th, larger items can be brought in on Friday the 10th or in the morning of Saturday the 11th.
Pick up any remaining items by June 19th or they will be donated