This swim buoy is designed to keep you safe and visible while swimming in open water. The inflatable Tow Float is available in bright orange and pink to make the swimmer visible to other people using the water.
The ultra-light Tow Float produces virtually no drag and has two air chambers for added safety in the unlikely event that one chamber fails while in use. The Tow Float is pulled behind while swimming attached to a waist belt and leash and floats out of the way of arms and legs.
The Tow Float is made of high-quality durable PVC and includes an adjustable waist belt and leash. Use the back of the red valve cap to deflate the float and wash it with clean water. Store it in a dry place when not in use.
Please note, this is not a life jacket; it does not provide any buoyancy while swimming. The swim buoy floats behind the swimmer on a short leash. For use by competent swimmers only.
- Keeps you visible while swimming in open water
- Extremely lightweight with virtually no drag
- Ideal for training or events
- One-way safety valve and two air chambers
- In Case of Emergency contact details section
- Size Deflated - 16" x 13"
- Belt length - 23” to 42”