Designed for adventurous trips and explorers, the Venture sleeping pad delivers legendary NeoAir comfort to any camp. Built with our WaveCore construction, the 2.2 R-value pad creates cells of air that retain warmth and shield from the cold. The two-inch (5cm) pad uses tough 50D polyester face is backcountry ready, giving you confidence during camping and backpacking adventures. The easy-to-pack Venture features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir Venture is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Insulated Performance: WaveCore™ construction provides twice the warmth of uninsulated air sleeping pads.
- Compact: Insulated without the use of bulky fill materials to pack down to about the size of a one-liter water bottle.
- Comfortable: Two inches (5 cm) of loft and horizontal baffles provide maximum stability and support.
- Durable: Tough, 50D polyester and proven airtight coatings deliver reliable long-term performance.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Color Pine Pine
R-Value 2.2 2.2
Weight (Standard) 1 lbs 3 oz 1lbs 10oz
Weight (Metric) 0.54 kg 0.74 kg
Width (Standard) 20 in 25 in
Width (Metric) 51 cm 64 cm
Length (Standard) 72 in 77 in
Length (Metric) 183 cm 196 cm
Height (Standard) 2 in 2 in
Height (Metric) 5 cm 5 cm
Thickness (Standard) 2 in 2 in
Thickness (Metric) 5 cm 5 cm
Packed dimension (Standard) 9 in x 5 in 11 in x 5 in
Packed dimension (Metric) 23 cm x 13 cm 28 cm x 13 cm
Top fabric type 50D polyester 50D polyester
Bottom fabric type 50D polyester 50D polyester
What's Included Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit