Big Agnes' Anthracite 20° traditional mummy-style sleeping bag is designed to be taken anywhere and provide rest after a long day outside. Stay cozy with FireLine™ Pro Eco recycled synthetic insulation and stay dry with recycled shell and lining fabrics featuring a PFC-free moisture repellent coating. Lightweight enough to stuff in your pack for summer backpacking but comfortable enough for backyard campouts with the kids, this bag is so versatile and comfortable you’ll want to take it on every outing!
- The All-Gender Anthracite bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility, and comfort wherever you go
- PFC-free water repellent coating keeps you dry without the use of harmful chemicals
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased body heat retention
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized no-draft collar and no-draft zipper to keep the cold out
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Two-way zipper and Zipper Garage positioned on sleeper's left side of bag
- Mate together left (All-Gender) and right (Women's) zip bags to share warmth with your tent mate
- Interior loops secure a liner for added warmth - liner sold separately
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Total Weight: 2lb 12oz
Total Fill Weight: 30oz
Compressed Bag Size: 9" x 9"
Stuff Sack Size: 14L 8" x 17.5"
Max User Height: 6'
Recommended Pad Size: Works with any pad size or style. Use higher insulation pads in colder conditions.
Shoulder Girth: 60"
Hip Girth: 54"
Foot Girth: 36"