Gear Swap 2023
Information for Sellers:
We will be accepting a variety of outdoor items for the Gear Swap including, but not limited to clothing, technical garments, equipment, skis, and boats!
General Information to all Sellers:
Sellers are given two options for them money they receive if they’re item sells
- Receive 100% of the amount in store credit
- Receive 75% of the amount back in cash
- Small items may be dropped off in store the week before the event: May 22-26
- Larger Items such as boats may be dropped off the Friday (May 26) before the event
- Items must be picked up Saturday June 3 at the latest
Selling Casual Clothing And Technical Garments
- Casual clothing is accepted, however we are looking for outdoor brands and outdoor attire
- As a rule of of thumb - if it is a brand we carry, we will take it in
- Clothing must be cleaned before being brought in, we will not accept it otherwise
Selling Packs and Equipment:
- Feel free to bring in packs, camp stoves in usable condition, camping equipment such as tents, mattresses, stuff sacks etc.
- We will not be accepting used climbing equipment or helmets
- If you are looking to sell a Kayak or Canoe, you may Drop it off May 26, the day before the event
- Please ensure the boat is in usable condition, or that any points of repair are duly noted to the purchaser
How to register
Call the store to get a participant number, clink the link below and fill out your information.