Gathering the best alpine features, the Verbier was named after the famous gateway of the 4 Valley's in Switzerland. Filled with lighter insulation ratio then typical alpine mitts, it still heats up enough to use the zipped vent pocket on back side of hand. Made of durable softshell with a high performance weatherproof insert it protects from the elements. As the adjustable overcuff, leather palm and reinforced fingertips. Be sure to attach the elastic wrist leashes to avoid losing them!
- Shell: Goatskin and polyester
- Palm: Goatskin palm with digital grip, polyurethane patch
- Insert: Auclair-Dry Platinum Highly breathable, Waterproof, Windproof
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate
- Lining: Soft brushed Bemberg 100% Polyester