Gathering of the best alpine features, the Verbier was named after the famous gateway of the 4 Valleys in Switzerland. Filled with lighter insulation ratio then typical alpine gloves, it still heats up enough to use the zipped vent pocket on back side of hand. Made of durable softshell with a high performance weatherproof insert it protects from the elements. As the adjustable overcuff, leather palm and reinforced fingertips. Be sure to attach the elastic wrist leashes to avoid losing them!
- Shell: Goatskin and polyester
- Palm: Goatskin palm with digital grip, polyurethane patch
- Insert: Auclair-Dry Platinum Highly breathable, Waterproof, Windproof
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate
- Lining: Soft brushed Bemberg 100% Polyester