The Teca is a highly packable, weather-resistant layer that's ideal for windy ridge hikes, breezy bike rides, and minimalist travels. It's made with panels of DWR-treated, repurposed polyester taffeta and features a large front kangaroo pocket, a front flap pocket, and an internal phone pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. The Teca's form-fitting scuba hood and front zip help you batten down the hatches when the winds kick up.
- Repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Elastic bindings at hood, cuffs, and hem
- Back panel vent
- Front kangaroo pocket with flap
- 600mm PU backer for added water resistance
- Packs into internal pocket
Behind The Design
- Cotopaxi ties its earnings to impact by allocating 1% of annual revenues to the Cotopaxi Foundation. The foundation awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners who are carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty. This year alone, the foundation has awarded 34 individual grants, directly assisted 750,000 people, and donated over $400,000.
- Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified. This means we have passed rigorous standards of ethical conduct. Learn more about B Corp.
- Location: Tianjin, China
- Manufacturing details: The Teca is produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency within the next few years. In partnership with this factory, we keep leftover fabric from other companies’ large production runs out of the landfill by turning it into limited-edition, unisex Tecas. Learn more about this factory. https://www.cotopaxi.com/pages/factories.