A fully charged hiking shoe to propel you forward on your outdoor exploits. Multi-faceted to match your mood, the OUTPULSE GORE-TEX is as adaptable as it is dependable. Protective and grippy and built on a midsole with premium energy return and cushioning, thanks to the new Fuze Surge foam compound. Rewrite your outdoor adventure.
MIDSOLE: Fuze Surge
- Comprised of one of their softest EVA compound and engineered using less artificial polymers, Fuze Surge delivers a more earth-conscious, smooth yet dynamic stride.
MIDSOLE: Reverse Camber
- Inspired by Salomon's ski heritage, this curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
RESPONSIVE TECHNOLOGY: Energy Blade Outdoor
- Engineered into the midsole, Energy Blade is a lightweight TPU plate works in cohesion with the soft and springy midsole to filter the ground and deliver a smooth, dynamic stride.
OUTSOLE: All Terrain Contagrip®
- Salomon's All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
UPPER MATERIAL: Synthetic upper
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
UPPER MATERIAL: Water Repellent
- A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
LINING MATERIAL: Textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
UPPER CONSTRUCTION: SensiFit™
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
SOCKLINER: OrthoLite® diecut sockliner
- Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
LACING SYSTEM: Regular laces
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
SUSTAINABILITY: Recycled material
- Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste