Modern and athletic, the OUTBLAST TS CSWP Women's offers all the warmth and protection you need for cold winter days, in a sleek silhouette that also looks great in the city. Thinsulate™ insulation and winter insole keep feet toasty in icy, snowy conditions, while the Contagrip® outsole delivers aggressive traction on all surfaces.
OUTSOLE: All Terrain Contagrip®
- Salomon's All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
MEMBRANE: ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof
- A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Thinsulate™ 200gr
- Warm, thin, light and highly breathable, 200 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation is recommended for cool conditions and high activity levels where the wearer generates a lot of body heat.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
UPPER MATERIAL: Anti-debris Mesh
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
UPPER MATERIAL: Synthetic upper
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
UPPER MATERIAL: Water Repellent
- A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
LINING MATERIAL: Faux fur lining
- A warm, cozy, insulated lining for winter use.
UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Gusseted tongue
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Welded upper
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Protective mudguard
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
SOCKLINER: Molded OrthoLite® sockliner
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
LACING SYSTEM: Regular laces
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.