Built for active mountain use in warm climates, our flexible, slim-fit Torque Pant is an uncompromising technical climbing garment that provides the freedom you need to perform at your best.
Constructed from lightweight Matrix™ double-weave fabric with four-way stretch for the ultimate freedom of movement, the Alpine Torque Pants also feature contrasting knee reinforcement panels that extend to the ankle for outstanding abrasion resistance. The slim-fit design uses a leg zip with internal gusset for extra space and ventilation, as well as lower hem loops for attaching to your boots. Three zipped pockets provide valuable storage space, while a part-elasticated waistband with belt loops provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Light, comfortable and highly durable, our Alpine Torque Pants are a technical climbing pant that are also versatile enough for hillwalking and scrambling.
- Reinforced knees and ankles.
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets.
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- Part elasticated waist
- YKK® fly zip and double snap fastening
- Articulated knees