If you’re out there in the cold, you need the Mountaineering sock with you. Streamlined performance fit. Chock full of Merino Wool warmth. These socks keep you moving up when the rigors of the trail get you down.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Sock Size Shoe Size
Men Men US Women US Euro
S 5.5 - 7.5 7.5 - 9.5 38 - 40.4
M 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 41 - 42.5
L 10 - 12 12 - 14 43 - 45.5