No cold fingers on pow days. Windproof, waterproof insulated mitts keep hands toasty and dry whether you're riding the chair, bombing down black diamonds or breaking trail in the backcountry. Waterproof fabric, a DWR finish, taped seams. HeatSeeker insulation and a fleece lining keeps fingers cozy on extra-cold days.
- Polyurethane synthetic leather palms for durability and grip.
- Etip™ touchscreen compatible fingers allow you to use your devices without removing gloves.
- 250g Heakseeker™ ECO polyester insulation (50% recycled content) on the backs.
- 100g Heatseeker™ ECO insulation on palm.
- High-pile polyester fleece lining is soft against the skin.
- Cinchable wrist seals heat in.