When you’re pushing your limits crag-side, you need a layer that moves with you. Zip up the Men's Variant Hybrid Hoody, an unbeatable combo of light insulation on the torso for warmth and stretch knit fabric on the sleeves for maximum mobility. Wind-resistant Pertex Quantum® fabric improves the efficiency of the PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO, which keeps you warm where you need it. Flatlock seams provide chafe-free comfort, while thumbholes prevent your sleeves from bunching as you layer up. If gusts pick up, pull on the fixed hood under your helmet. Stow climbing gear in the zippered interior or handwarmer pockets.
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- Pertex Quantum® fabric protects from wind and improves the efficiency of insulation
- Flatlock seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Thumbholes for hand warmth and easy layering
- Zippered handwarmer and interior pockets; fixed hood