When you're making an epic ascent or trek, you want a sleeping bag that will keep you comfortable when the temperatures really start to drop. The Trestles Elite Eco 0 Sleeping Bag is an environmentally friendly update which features Marmot Upcycle® PFC-free and recycled shell, lining, and fill. HL-ElixR™Eco Micro synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth, soft handfeel, and high loft. Wave construction on top and a blanket construction on the bottom provide optimal warmth and comfort. An anatomically 3D footbox and a fold-down secondary zipper offer ventilation and easy access for this mummy sleeping bag. Marmot designed the Trestles Elite Series for treks where every ounce counts, so they kept the lightweight and easy compressibility of the original.
- Main materials: 20d 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Bag temperature: -18° Celsius
- Bag temperature: 0° Fahrenheit
- Insulation: HL-ElixR™ ECO
- Lining: 20d 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Weight: 3lbs 13.5oz (1744g)