Designed to inflate quickly via its integrated hand pump, the Green River camping sleeping pad features a horizontal I-beam construction that won't roll up on the sides like vertical tubes. Part of Eureka! 's patent-pending Camp Comfort Sleep System, the Stealth-Grip super-soft, suede-like fabric on the top and bottom of this pad helps keep the pad and your sleeping bag from shifting during the night.
- Horizontal I-beam construction won't roll up on the sides and integrated hand pump makes inflating quick and easy.
- Stealth-Grip super-soft, suede-like fabric on the top and bottom helps keep the pad and your sleeping bag from shifting during the night.
- Large reversible manual valve is easy to use for fast inflation and deflation when you're ready to pack out.
- Slumber comfortably with the integrated raised pillow.
- Sleeping pad measures 77 by 25 inches with a 3. 5-inch height, packs down to an 5. 5 by 15-inch stuff sack (included), and weighs 1 pound, 6 ounces.
- A Camp Comfort™ Sleep System product.