With natural flavored butter sauce and a garnish
1. Empty vegetables into a pot and cover with cold water.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Drain leaving a few teaspoonfuls of liquid in with the vegetables.
4. Sprinkle the butter sauce mix over the vegetables and stir.
5. Serve and sprinkle the bacon bits over the beans. Enjoy!
Freeze dried green beans, simulated bacon bits [soy flour, caramel colour, soybean oil, salt, natural flavors], butter sauce [maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, natural flavor, salt, spray dried butter, guar gum, baking soda, annato (color), turmeric].