For long trail days, treat your feet to the customized fit and waterproof protection of the Tecnica Forge GTX hiking boots. Their nubuck uppers are heat-moldable for a fit specific to your feet.
- C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) uppers and footbeds bring the technology behind heat-moldable ski-boot shells to hiking boots; heat-molding must be done in stores
- This in-store customization shapes the footbeds and heel pockets to your unique foot anatomy—great for hikers who often suffer blisters or an imprecise fit
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membranes help keep your feet dry
- Overlapping wrapped tongue design and self-locking laces provide a great out-of-the-box fit
- Vibram® Forge outsoles with MegaGrip™ and reverse chevron lugs provide