The eVent® Compression Dry Sack earned a Backpacker Editors' Choice Award in 2007, and there is no question that it's still a winner today.
Made from a sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, with an eVent® waterproof but air-permeable base that allows air to be pushed out of the sack. No need for a purge valve, making these lighter and simpler. The four compression straps, use hypalon roll-top non-wicking closure. These dry sacks are the epitome of durability, versatility, and compression.
- The eVent® Compression Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2007
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure with lid and 4 straps for compression
- Air permeable eVent fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Rugged 70D Nylon body
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
S / 10 liters: a two-season or a high-end three-season down sleeping bag or a larger puffy jacket
M / 14 liters: a mid-range three season sleeping bag
L / 20 liters: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a Reactor Liner
XL / 30 liters: a four-season down sleeping bag plus a Reactor Liner or a mid-range three to four season synthetic sleeping bag