A solid-gold statement piece that embodies our commitments to sustainability and style, the Dorado Half-Zip Fleece Jacket puts a Cotopaxi spin on the classic fleece pullover with fresh color patterns and 100% recycled fabric. In addition to its half-zip design that allows for quick temperature control and easy on/off, this soft, cozy, and stylish fleece features front hand pockets and a stretchy, zippered chest pocket to stash your small must-haves.
- 100% recycled polyester shell
- External chest pocket (85% nylon, 15% spandex)
- Elastic binding at collar and cuffs
- Two hand pockets
Behind The Design
- Cotopaxi ties its earnings to impact by allocating 1% of annual revenues to the Cotopaxi Foundation. The foundation awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners who are carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty. This year alone, the foundation has awarded 34 individual grants, directly assisted 750,000 people, and donated over $400,000.
- Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified. This means we have passed rigorous standards of ethical conduct. Learn more about B Corp.
- Manufacturing details: The Dorado is produced at one of the most well-respected activewear manufacturers. Located in Cambodia, this best-in-class factory is revered for its sustainability and energy efficiency. Learn more about this factory at https://www.cotopaxi.com/pages/factories.