First. Never finished. Smartwool invented the first Merino wool performance sock, but Smartwool never stop trying to make it better. Smartwool's Classic Hike socks are getting upgraded and it starts with recycled nylon. Smartwool's first-ever Merino wool hiking socks are now made more sustainably than ever before. Light cushioning on the bottom of the sock and ZQ-certified Merino wool offers comfort and natural performance benefits that help take care of your feet on every hike. With new patterns and the same all-day comfort, Smartwool's oldest (and best) women's Merino hike sock may be your new favorite.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Our first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001632
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean