Move with agility on mountain trails or over untouched snow with the Altus ND40:45, a versatile women’s four season hiking backpack that provides great load support and stability. Ideal for days spent mountain hiking, the Altus combines function with ultimate fit and comfort, whatever kit you’re carrying.
Ideal for lightweight Alpine hut to hut hiking, ski touring, mountaineering, and winter walking, the Altus ND40:45 has an extendable lid, increasing the volume by an extra 5 litres. Base and side compression create stability, while a hook and loop adjustable back length and forward pull hip belt adjustment achieve the perfect fit.
With U-shaped front opening and internal zipped divider, the Altus ND40:45 features a large front stretch stash pocket and easy reach mesh side pockets. Made with tough Robic ripstop and weather-resistant HydroShield fabrics, features include TipGripper walking pole attachments, HeadLocker axe attachment system, and daisy chain lash points which help keep gear to hand when needed. The Altus ND40:45 provides efficient load carrying with outstanding comfort, for long days spent on steep and demanding terrain.
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Side compression straps
- Rain cover
- Hydration compatible
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- External zipped lid pocket
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Extendable lid to increase volume by 5 litres
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Base compression
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- 1.66kg / 3lb 11oz
- 64 x 35 x 38cm