We want you to feel confident about the products you buy from us! We sell quality goods and they should last. If it does not meet the standards you would expect from an item please let us know!
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Warranties are a failure of a product from a manufacturing defect
- Most manufacturers do not cover regular wear and tear or issues related to fit
- The final decision is made by the manufacturer
- If we assess an item and deem it is defective it can take 4-8 weeks to process
- We require proof of purchase which is why we ask for your name at point of sale so that we have the purchase on file
- The item must be freshly cleaned - if not we will ask you to clean it or there will be a cleaning fee charged to you
- Warranties generally require shipping so there is a small fee to cover the process if you did not purchase the item from us
- If your item fails please contact us either in person, over the phone or by email
- We will ask you to bring your item in for inspection and decide if we can replace in store or if it has to be returned to the manufacturer
- We will fill out the appropriate paper work and inform you of the next steps
- Over the next 4-8 weeks we will follow up with the manufacturer and yourself to keep you in the loop on the process
Thank you so much for choosing Trailhead as your outdoor retailer!