The Peregrine Gannet tent is a straight forward, durable, tent designed to handle the rigors of long term use. Great for beginner or intermediate campers, the no frills design combined with a solid construction, YKK zippers, and aluminum poles guarantee years of dependable use. The tent can also be set up in Fast Flight™ mode with just the footprint, poles, and fly which increases room and lowers weight. Two peak vents help keep the tent comfortable and dry in humid conditions.
- Size: 90" x 59" x 45"
- Vestibules: 2
- Poles: 2 - 7001 Aluminum
- Walls: 75D 190T polyester
- Fly: 75D 190T Polyester Coated PU1500
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Floor: 68D 210T Polyester PU 3000 mm Coating
- Doors: 2
- Storage: 2 side mesh pockets and a hook at tent apex
- Zippers: #8 SBS
- Fast Flight Mode Weight*: 3 lbs 10.4 oz (1.66 kg)[*Poles, Footprint*, Fly, Stakes (2)]
- Trail Weight: 5 lbs 4.4 oz (2.39 kg)
- Fast Flight™ Footprint: 9.9 oz (282 g)
- Floor Space: 36.9 square feet (3.4 square meters)